Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Answers to 45 random questions

Here's another one of those facebook questionnaires that I filled out. I'll try to post something more substantive soon.

1. Do you like blue cheese? No dairy for me.

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No.

3. Do you own a gun? No.

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Starbucks? At Starbucks I usually order either iced tea, a soy (iced) chai, or maybe a soy (iced) latte

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? I’m usually more busy being annoyed about how long I have to wait around.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? They can be pretty tasty but I can’t get the images of the ligaments, hairy snouts, and blood clots I saw on that episode of You Are What You Eat out of my mind.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Hmm… oh Pee Wee Herman’s Christmas Special is awesome (seriously)

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? OJ

9. Can you do push ups? Yes.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I like the watch I lost about a month ago

11. Favorite hobby? Uh... let's say "reading."

12. Do you have A.D.D? Maybe.

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? Chronic laziness

14. Middle name? Carl

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I’m bored with most of the music that plays on my ipod, this computer is making a lot of noise, I have a meeting later this afternoon.

16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Salmon sandwich, metro card, cab ride.

17. Name 3 things you drink daily: Water, diet coke, juice.

18. Current worry? What’s been up with my digestive system recently? Could I have some sort of parasite or something?

19. Current Dislike? When I burn my tongue or the roof of my mouth.

20. How did you bring in the New Year? In Playa del Carmen with friends: we had a nice dinner, some too sweet champagne, and then went out.

21. Where would you like to go? Lot’s of places: Israel, Africa, Norway, Singapore…

22. Name three people who will complete this. I think only Nicole will.

23. Do you own slippers? Yeah, but I don’t wear them that often. I usually hang around the apartment in my socks.

24. What shirt are you wearing? Banana Republic shirt with like pastel green stripes

25. [Missing apparently]

26. Favorite color? Azure

27. Could you be a pirate? Arr, if I was I would be drunk on grog all the time.

28. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t really sing in the shower usually.

29. Favorite food? Sushi

30. What's in your pocket right now? Wallet, cellphone, dumb receipt, like 3 cents in change.

31. Last thing that made you laugh? My conversation with Nicole on the phone last night

32. Favorite sheets? I don’t know, modal maybe.

33. Worst injury you have ever had? Cutting my arm open on broken glass while fighting with my brother

34. Do you love where you live? I like it.

35. How many TVs do you have in your house? One.

36. Who is your loudest friend? Ashlye

37. How many dogs do you have? None.

38. Does someone have a crush on you? I think a few people probably do.

39. What are your favorite book(s): Hmm… Let's go with Nabokov's Ada.

40. What is your favorite candy? Lindor truffles or ferrero rocher

41. Favorite Sports Water: just regular water for me

42. What songs do you want sung at your funeral? The Van den Budenmayer Funeral Music

43. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Chatting with people on the computer about how I needed to go to bed/watching TV (Big Love, I think)

44. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke this morning? Blech.

45. Favorite place to be? In the water.

1 comment:

nola32 said...

oh how well you know me.
it is done...

http://nola-fromthestreetsofkatrinaville.blogspot.com/