Thursday, September 11, 2008

Blog Rededication

It's been a really long time since I posted anything (Heck, back then I was in my twenties!), so I figured maybe a rededication was in order. Five priests are currently swinging around censers full of incense and mumbling blessings over this website in Latin.

Hey, this simile/farce makes me think of how I want there to be a verb in English that means "to make the sign of the cross." I swear that I read this word somewhere and thought "Oh, that's a lot easier than writing out 'make the sign of the cross,'" but more recently I've tried to look up this mystery word to no avail. Maybe I hallucinated it?? If you know the word I'm talking about please tell me.

Anyway, here's to a newish start. I'll try to knock a post out every so often so this never has to be done again.


Photo of censer taken from pamadydayara.com

1 comment:

Josie said...

jubilation! the meeg and his musings have returned!