Thursday, August 9, 2007

Foux da fa fa

Ugh! Ok, I'm being super lazy, but bear with me posts are coming.

Tonight I'm pretty tired, but I just wanted to say "have you all seen Flight of the Conchords yet?" It's this very funny new show on HBO featuring Bret and Jemaine, two Kiwis who live in New York and are in a band. They're roommates too, and they're kind of losers (along with their friend and manager, Murray, who works at the New Zealand consulate): their band never gets any gigs, and they only have one fan. The deadpan comedy is interspersed with musical interludes featuring the duo's songs which are often trippy and hilarious.

But see for yourself! If you haven't seen this clip yet this is a song from the latest episode which, in my opinion, is the funniest one to date.




2 comments:

Amanda Fliger said...

Oh, how I love Flight of the Conchords. Seriously one of the best shows on television, and so conveniently aired right after Entourage. "de dah do la panties on"

nola32 said...

ou est la picine? splish splash!